Well, another MarsCon has come and gone, and man was that amazing. The legendary Judy Tenuta graced the Main Stage (and Khan's Mongolian Barbecue), the Library Bards rocked the house in their first appearance, and I performed a world premiere song and some cool covers with nary a rehearsal to be seen. Or done. Like, at all. Anyway, before I spend all weekend storyboarding, I figured I'd knock out a quick Update to let you all know what new stuff has cropped up over the past month. Enjoy! 🙂
~ Luke Ski, 3-30-2017
- “SPAM (LET THE PORK BE PORK) (LIVE AT FuMPFeST 2016)”
NEW FuMP TRACK featuring Insane Ian and Devo Spice!
Download it for free now at the FuMP dot com!
- FuMPFeST 2016 LIVE 2-CD SET NOW AVAILABLE
Fund Raiser for 2017 event, featuring 4 live tracks by Luke Ski
- LUKE SKI TO PERFORM AT FuMPFeST 2017
See list of acts already booked to perform this June in Chicago!
- LUKE SKI COVERS FLAT 29 AT MARSCON 2017,
“YOU’RE AN OLD LADY (WHO USED TO BE HOT)”
"MIGHTY MAGISWORDS" NEWS:
Here are some notable Magiswords-related things that have happened recently:
- “MIGHTY MAGISWORDS” RENEWED FOR SECOND SEASON
- “DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN KING?” 5-minute episode
featuring “WEIRD AL” YANKOVIC, final battle boarded by Luke Ski!
- “107 MIGHTY MAGISWORDS FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW”
by Channel Frederator (Tooned Up #243) mentions Luke Ski and is full of awesome trivia!
- CN’S FACEBOOK LIVE: BEHIND THE SCENES WITH LUKE SKI
and Lindsay Smith as we storyboard and character design on “Mighty MagiSwords”!
- NEW MOBILE GAME “SURELY YOU QUEST”
Use the MagiSwords you’ve collected on MagiMobile to fight beasts and earn Jemms!
- WHAT'S LUKE PLUGGING NOW?
THE 7th ANNUAL LOGAN AWARDS NOMINATION PAGE IS OPEN
THE LIBRARY BARDS RELEASED THEIR FIRST FULL-LENGTH COMEDY MUSIC ALBUM, "BARDCORE"!
POWER SALAD TO RELEASE VINYL ALBUM “VAUDEVILLE”!
Special edition album only available via pre-order, deadline March 31st!
KYLE & LUKE TALK ABOUT TOONS
THE FUNNY MUSIC PODCAST
Episode #350 was recorded live at MarsCon 2017,
and in #351 Luke Ski talks about "Spam (Let The Pork Be Pork)"